8. Billing Address (if different from 5)
9. Where would you like to take piano lessons?
10. Please list preferred lesson times. (i.e. Monday, 4~8 p.m., Allday on Saturday)
12. Was there any interruption in the history of your piano lessons?
13. In which level do you think you belong?
14. If you are in beginner's level, which method are you using?
15. If you are intermediate level, which method are you using?
16. Do YOU (student, NOT parents) want to learn piano?
17. Do you have a piano at home?
18. What is your purpose of taking piano lessons? Please mark as many as you like.
19. Would you like to learn popular music?
21. Do you have a mental / physical handicap which may affect piano lessons? If yes, please describe.
22. Do you expect something specific from new piano lessons?
23. Do you have other things to tell your new piano teacher? (Questions will be answered at an intervew session.
24. There will be a meeting in either teacher's studio or in student's home before starting lessons. The meeting will be free of charge and with no obligation. Which place would you like to have the meeting?
25. Please list possible date and time for the free meeting so that teacher can choose. It is recommended to give about 5 possible slots.